pH Balance is a unique pH balancer that maintains the ideal pH level between 7.2 and 7.8.
Due to the unique buffering capacity, it is not necessary to adjust the calcium level in the spa.
- Prevents pH drift
- Eliminates need to adjust pH on ongoing basis
- Use each time water is refilled
- One bottle treats up to 500 gallons of water
1. Adjust pH and total alkalinity of freshly filled spa to proper levels. (pH level: 7.2 - 7.8 ppm total alkalinity level: 80-120 ppm)
2. Add entire bottle to filled spa while the filter is running.
3. pH will instantly increase or decrease to a reading between the ideal range of 7.2 to 7.8.
Add to freshly filled water. pH Balance should not be used in hard water areas where calcium reading is above 150 ppm. In these conditions, this formula will soften hard water and release calcium into spa water possibly causing cloudy water, scaling and clogging of spa filter. If you are not in a hard water area, but experience clouding of spa water after applying pH Balance, Leisure Time recommends using Bright & Clear to return clarity to water.
Chlorine, bromine, ozone and mineral purification systems.